ELEVATE YOUR SMALL BUSINESS EXIT STRATEGY
The help with the exact steps you need for a successful
sale or departure for your small businesses.
Can’t I “just” sell my business?
The importance of having a well-defined exit strategy cannot be overstated, especially if it hasn’t been on your radar until now. Simply estimating your business’s value and hoping for a fair price won’t cut it.
There are straightforward steps we can take to accurately assess your business. You owe it to yourself to put a plan in place so you don’t miss valuable opportunities or leave the business susceptible to risks.
Is it too late to make a plan?
It’s never too late to strategize your exit, even if you’ve been stuck in your business for years and feel like you want to get out. Now. An exit strategy is the key to ensuring that you transfer your business in a manner that honors the years of dedication and sacrifice you’ve invested.
When we work together, I’ll assess your company’s value, then make recommendations for improvements. I’ll be able to reassess the company’s value after you’ve installed or improved systems so you’ll have a clear ROI.
I’m not sure how to move on.
Transitioning away from a small business can be emotionally challenging. The good news is that there isn’t a one-size-fits-all exit strategy.
We’ll create a personalized plan that aligns with your dedication to your business. Whether it entails forming a shared partnership or delegating operational responsibilities while retaining ownership, I draw upon years of expertise in acquisitions to craft the ideal strategy. Together, we’ll ensure a seamless transition, enabling you to embrace life’s pleasures or embark on new ventures while maintaining a connection with your business.
ON TO WHAT’S NEXT WITH EASE
Let’s redefine your ownership to honor the years of hard work you’ve poured into your business.
Allow me to guide you towards a successful sale or retirement.
How does this work?
Here’s the roadmap to crafting your successful exit strategy:
- Business Assessment: I’ll gain insight into the current state of your business with a comprehensive assessment. This lays the the foundation for our planning.
- Cash Flow Assessment: Next, we’ll evaluate the financial health of your business to ensure a solid understanding of its monetary capabilities and limitations.
- Personnel Assessment: If you have a team, we’ll analyze the strengths and weaknesses of that team to determine their readiness for the transition and identify any gaps that need to be addressed.
- Report on Weaknesses: I’ll identify potential vulnerabilities or areas needing improvement within your business operations.
- Action Plan: Together, we’ll develop a plan based on all of the above. You’ll come away with concrete steps to address weaknesses, optimize cash flow, and prepare personnel for the transition, ultimately leading to a successful exit strategy.
What kind of timeframe should I expect?
The pace at which we craft your exit strategy can vary depending on your availability and urgency. While it’s best to start planning early and allocate a few months for preparation, if you have a deadline – we can match it.
Where do we start?
Begin by filling out a Business Assessment, this is a free step and will help me understand your business strengths and weaknesses.
THE TOOLS YOU NEED FOR A SUCCESSFUL SALE OR RETIREMENT
It’s not too late to strategize your exit.
While there’s lots of advice out there about exiting your business, finding trusted guidance can be challenging. That’s why I focus on coaching businesses that are seeking an exit strategy. Drawing from years of experience as a licensed Realtor™ and in management and acquisitions, I’m confident I can guide you toward a successful sale and help you seamlessly transition to your next chapter in life.